Loyal to the Laws of Love

This is my website that enables me to express my love of words and share it with the world. Hope you enjoy and if so please tell your friends.


if you just knew how low I'm feeling, if you just see how much I'm shaking. i don't know what to do because my love was so plenty, now I'm hear confused and feeling so empty. i trusted you even though i knew i shouldn't, i knew i should have have left but i didn't. how can someone express there love and treat you this way, someone that you try to make happy each and every day. i was faithful for no reason and i see that now, i was so blind to everything and i don't know how. i should have knew this would happen to me cause it always do, every time i give my heart to a girl she makes me blue. the bad part is that your pregnant and i don't know if its mine, and I'm all alone with no one to hug and tell me its fine. that's what you were to me for over two years, you were the one who i shared all my fares and cares. its messed up cause i don't want to forsake the baby if its mine, but i guess i wont know if it is for sometime. its hurting me right now from head to toe, what am i going to do next i do not know. the shaking still wont stop and i dont know what to do, you shot my love down as it grew. i left here wondering what my next step should be, i just hope God would take the anger from before me so i can see. i hope he shows me the path i need to take, and gives me strength and least for the baby's sake.

1 comments:

wow

Video of the day

skype

Skype Me™!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
To put my life is perspective I am a young up and coming everything lol. I write a lot and know a little about everything. I cant really sing but i try. I a technical nerd so I love electronics. i have many other blogs sharing my knowledge so check them out. leave me an email and tell me what you think about my work. burickg@gmail.com

About this blog

Copyright © 2010 Loyal to the Laws of Love All Rights Reserved.
Website powered by Blogger and Trily Blogger theme designed by TopTut.com & Converted by Ritesh Sanap.

Followers

About this blog