Loyal to the Laws of Love

This is my website that enables me to express my love of words and share it with the world. Hope you enjoy and if so please tell your friends.


I was broad sided by her beauty. Struck by her radiant smile and her glistening eyes. My body was moving but time slowed to a complete stop, as if it was granting me the opportunity to savor every moment of that wonderful sight. As she started to smile I was overcome by a sudden feeling of euphoria. It was a new feeling for me for I never felt this way about anyone before. She was wearing a long flowing dress, covered with flowers that wrapped around her body. It wasn’t very revealing but it drew a lot of attention to her curvaceous figure. With every step she took my eyes followed hand in hand, captivated by her physique and her sense of style that she successfully was trying to portray. The dress she was wearing was a bright red ensemble, covered perfectly with black roses that complimented her skin tone.
She was a Boriqua in every sense of the word. From her walk her talk to the way she wore her hair. I always had a weakness for Latin women but she took it to a whole new level because I never felt so hopelessly in love before. I had to talk to her before she walked by me but i was too shy. The words were there but i could not let them out. I watched her walk away but i was determined to know who this woman was.

1 comments:

I love the words you use and the fact that they come from the heart. I know love has its ups and downs, but I hope one day you find the right other half of you. She's out there somewhere. God will lead you to each other.

Video of the day

skype

Skype Me™!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
To put my life is perspective I am a young up and coming everything lol. I write a lot and know a little about everything. I cant really sing but i try. I a technical nerd so I love electronics. i have many other blogs sharing my knowledge so check them out. leave me an email and tell me what you think about my work. burickg@gmail.com

About this blog

Copyright © 2010 Loyal to the Laws of Love All Rights Reserved.
Website powered by Blogger and Trily Blogger theme designed by TopTut.com & Converted by Ritesh Sanap.

Followers

About this blog